You have the script right in front of you — easy peasy, right? Unfortunately, not. It takes a special skill to really utilize a teleprompter with ease. If you aren’t able to really capture it you unfortunately won’t snag the job, be perceived as an expert, make a real connection with your audience (a must for a host) or be seen as genuine and credible. Here you’ll learn how to tackle some of the biggest challenges in honing the skills needed for TelePrompTer reading, like: Sounding like you’re reading, becoming eye-locked, and appearing expressionless!
Learn & Master:
- The “7 Rules to Using the Teleprompter ”.
- Read Without Sounding Like You Are.
- Make the words your “own”.
- Learn difference between Conversational vs. Presentational Delivery.
- Learn Basic Technical Aspects.
- Work on Facial Expressions, Cadence, & Timing.
- Work With Long Format Scripts, Corporate Video, and Hosting Scripts