ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
- Brandhyze joined the cast of Orange is the New Black as Jayne Cook, and it airs (Episode #7) June 17th
- She shot another episode of Macy’s Monthly Magazine.
- Brandhyze started on-camera class with Andrew Stewart-Jones
- She won the WOW FACTOR Award for Best Host at the Brooklyn Free Speech Awards
- She shot another episode of Macy’s Monthly Magazine
- Brandhyze’s episodes of Nashville and Blue Bloods aired.
GRADUATED FROM UCB IMPROV PROGRAM
- Brandhyze booked her 4th episode of Blue Bloods as Reporter, Grace Michaels.
- She graduated from UCB’s Improv program (401 complete).
BOOKED A SHOW ON STARZ
- Brandhyze booked a show on the STARZ network.
- She shot another segment of Macy’s Monthly Magazine.
NASHVILLE AND GREELEAF BOOKED
- Brandhyze booked an episode of Nashville.
- In the same week, she booked an episode of Oprah’s new drama, Greenleaf.
- On scholarship, Brandhyze started UCB 401 class.
- She booked one of her first virtual reality demos.
ANOTHER ROLE BOOKED
- As we close the year out…Brandhyze was thrilled to book another role on a hit TV Series — details to come!
SCREEN TEST AND RECURRING ON BLUE BLOODS
- Brandhyze was super excited to be flown out to LA to screen test for an awesome series regular role on an upcoming TV show!
- Grace Michaels makes her return –Brandhyze booked a 3rd episode of the hit CBS Show, Blue Bloods.
AN INDUSTRIAL, WIGS, and TEACHING
- The folks over at Sunovian booked Brandhyze on a cool industrial where copy was key!
- Brandhyze taught another 4-week Beg’s Hosting Course at NYCastings, and she also taught an independent 6-week Adv Hosting Class as well.
- Brandhyze was happy to return for a shoot for Especially Yours Catalog once again!
NEW TV ROLE, MACY’S AND WIG SHOP
- Brandhyze booked an incredible role on one of the most popular shows out today…details to come (yay!)
- She had a great time at Madison Square Garden doing VO and teleprompter work at Macy’s Presents Fashion’s Front Row.
- Brandhyze is happy to have worked with the Wig Shop, and will grace their catalog pages and website in the near future.
E! NEWS, ESPECIALLY YOURS, AND BLUE BLOODS
- Brandhyze reprised her role on Blue Bloods in a second episode w/ Tom Selleck.
- As a result of ABFF Workshop back in June, Brandhyze was invited out to LA to sit down with folks at E! Network to discuss hosting opportunities.
- She worked the red carpet out in LA and was a host for the Pump Brothers Charity Event with YP.
- Once again, Brandhyze will grace the cover and interior pages of Especially Yours Catalog, and had a wonderful shoot this month.
RECURRING ROLE ON BLUE BLOODS
- Booked a recurring role as tenacious reporter, Grace Michaels on CBS’ hit show, BLUE BLOODS.
NBCUNIVERSAL/ABFF WORKSHOP AND BRAVO
- Out of 200 applicants, Brandhyze was selected as 1 of 10 female hosts to participate in the ABFF(American Black Film Festival)/NBCUniversal Hosting Workshop.
- Brandhyze made an impression at the aforementioned workshop and was invited to meet with the folks at Bravo for future hosting opportunities!
PEPSI INDUSTRIAL AND IMPROV GRADUATION
- Booked an industrial for Pepsi.
- Graduated from Upright Citizen’s Brigade (UCB) 301 Improv Class.
DR. OZ SHOW AND A PILOT
- This month Brandhyze was a guest expert on the Dr. Oz Show — air date to come!
- She also booked the role of Leah Sparkes — a school principal — who is a lead in a pilot entitled, “Lack of Will,” which also features former New York Giant, Tiki Barber.
A NATIONAL COMMERCIAL AND IMPROV CLASS
- Brandhyze booked a national commercial for the prestigious brand, Southwest Airlines.
- At the end of 2014 she won a scholarship to the comedy school, the Upright Citizens Brigade (UCB), and this month she began her journey into their 301 class (out of 4).
PRODUCING HER OWN SHORT AND SHOE MARKET
- Brandhyze co-wrote, executive produced, and acted as the lead in her own short film at the end of last year…this month editing began on the project entitled, “Unforgiven.”
- She also was booked to model in the week long shoe market for brands, Anne Klein and Bandolino.
NEW SHOE CLIENT
- Brandhyze booked a new client — she is happy to work with the shoe company Nina Shoes.
IMPROV GRADUATION AND FIT MODELING
- Brandhyze graduated from the Upright Citizen’s Brigade 201 Class.
- She booked another gig as a size set model for American Eagle.